The Emilia-Romagna Region is the leader of a project called CASP-ER Multi-Action Regional Plan – Action 4 PROG – 1085 Participation and Associationism, for the purpose of promoting and empowering migrants’ associations and their participation in public life.
As concerns access to services, see Educational course “CaspER in action: practical theories on citizenship” (initially scheduled from February to June 2020, subsequently extended to October 2020).
As concerns communication and information:
- Educational course “Intercultural institutional communication” (from November 2019 to June 2020) – in the area of the activities of the Emilia-Romagna Region in the intercultural and communication fields
- Tomorrow People – Ideas contest for under-35 visionaries of Emilia-Romagna
- Website: “COVID-19: What you need to know, in different languages”, dedicated to information in multiple languages on the health, social and economic emergency caused by the coronavirus. This is described in the article “Covid-19 – The Emilia-Romagna Region has launched a website with information in multiple languages for foreign citizens“, published in April 2020 in the Eurolettera newsletter
- Website “2020 Regularisation, how to complete the application”, which contains procedures, FAQ and multimedia materials, also in multiple languages, on the measure that allows the emergence of labour relations and issue of temporary residence permits in a range of sectors
Of the various actions envisaged by the project (research, training, leading role of new generations), the Region also deemed it appropriate, as a preparatory action for the success of other interventions, to proceed with documenting associations of migrant women and local native and migrant women in the Emilia-Romagna territory.
In Bologna province:
For more information:
- Migrant women https://sociale.regione.emilia-romagna.it/immigrati-e-stranieri/temi/donne-migranti-1/donne-migranti